The New Launched Vrinda Desire is situated in Chaumuhan(Vrindavan). Chaumuhan is a town and a nagar panchayat in the Mathura district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Located on the NH2 highway, 90 kilometres from the Delhi Badarpur Border, the town lies 20 kilometres from the neighboring city of Kosi Kalan and 10 kilometres from Tahashil Chhata.
Chaumuhan means “four mouths”, and is a word related to the Hindu God Brahma Ji. The settlement has one of the only two Brahma temples in the world, the other being in Pushkar (Rajasthan).
Plot size and pricing
- Total Area Of Land – 5 Acres
- Total No. Of Plots – 214
- Plot Size – 60sqyd, 90sqyd, 120sqyd
- Total No Of Shops – 4
- Selling Price Of Plots in EMI Scheme – 3600 Per sqyd
- Selling Price Of Plots in Down Payment – 3240 Per sqyd
- Selling Price of Shops – 5400 Per sqyd
- 5 Acres Township.
- Lush Green,Eco-friendly beautiful landscaping.
- Gated Society with 24×7 security.
- Underground water supply and sewage system.
- Architecture, Roads, Sewage developed by professional agency.
- Peaceful Ambience.
- Provision for Daily Needs Shops.
- Here 214 Plots and 4 Shops.